5854 Ugg Classic Mini Navy Boots

Monday, December 3, 2012

Jim Rohn

Establish A Project Lending Library On Your Project by Richard Morreale
One of the best, long term value-added actions you can take for your team is to establish a Project lending library and help to foster an interest in management improvement, leadership and personal development. I'm not talking about a library for filing the documentation developed during the Project. That type of library is required and I will discuss it in a later article.
What I am talking about here is a library containing books, videos, compact discs and DVDs dedicated to helping your team member become a better manager, leader and improve personally. I'm talking about messages from some of the greatest speakers, teachers and authors in the modern world.
When I suggest to members of my team and to those who attend my speeches and seminars specific books that they should read some of them sometimes use an excuse that they are so busy they don't have time to read. In fact, one person who used to run one of my companies seemed to be very proud of the fact that he had not read a book since he was in college about 25 years before. I just don't understand that and he wasn't with my company very long.
Well,2010Do you love the way brown wedges look and feel for the spring,5854 Ugg Classic Mini Navy Boots, with compact discs all they have to do now is listen. They can do this at the same time they are doing other things like driving their car or commuting on the train or subway.
Zig Ziglar, one of the world's greatest motivational speakers and a man that truly inspires me, suggests that you turn your car into a university. Instead of listening to the news or the music, listen to something that's going to help you become a better person.
Most truly successful people will tell you that one of the keys to their success is that they are constantly learning new things. They read, listen and look at things that will help them learn new things and become better at what they do. I believe in this so much that at my speeches and seminars I sometimes give away products from some of the speakers and authors that I recommend. People such as Napoleon Hill, Zig Ziglar, Dr. Norman Vincent Peale, Jim Rohn, Stephen Covey,and they evolve to fit the needs of the soldier. On the other hand, Jeffrey Gitomer, Larry Winget, Mark Sanborn and Keith Harrell. Once you start on this path, I know that you will find others that excite you and you will want to add them. Enjoy the journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment